Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Still Winter

Dear Winter,

I hate you. Leave me alone.

Sincerely,

Amanda.


So, yeah. We had a blizzard this weekend. A foot of snow, 40 mph winds. My camera was in West Virginia so I can't show how beautiful it really was, but now it's melting and flooding and slushy and pretty much horrendous and if spring doesn't come soon I may never recover. Oh, and we all have the flu. HAHA! We are awash in melting snow and snot.

We're looking forward to this weekend, Kelly and Gab and Maria are coming in for a visit. And the weather is supposed to be nice, so hopefully we can shake this flu bullsh!t and have a good time. Tony has been chanting "In like a lion, out like a lamb" in this crazed voice for the past few days. Thank god for the BE tournament....

No comments: